keyboard stubs and old logitech mice

Subject: keyboard stubs and old logitech mice
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 15:45:32 AKDT

> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/bchafy/keyboard_trick.txt

If anyone needs some 10Kohm resistors to do this with to set up a
smoothwall/ipcop box or headless server let me know. I've come across a
bunch of them in a box of misc electric stuff I found at a garage sale.

I can bring them to the next aklug, or friday night, if those are still
going on..

On another note, does anyone have any old ps/2 logitech mice/trackballs
that are about 5-6 years old. I am just looking for a couple cables to
replace some trackball cables that went bad, so they do not actually
have to be in good shape or work even. I am hoping to find something
with the same internal connector (to the trackball circuitboard) to
prevent having to sauter these teeny-tiny wires.. :)

Thanks,
Justin