RE: any rack mounts out there?

Subject: RE: any rack mounts out there?
From: Christopher Erickson (cerickson@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 14:51:57 AKDT

I have two rack-mount PC's that I have been considering for decommission.

4 RU's tall, standard Baby-AT Motherboard style, Pwr Supp, aux. chassis fan
3 5.25" 1/2-height external drive bays
475Mhz AMD, 64meg RAM, floppy, CD-ROM, etc.
10/100 Ethernet.
Win98SE currently installed and running on both.

They both work fine, but I no longer really need them. They are currently
running Seti and nothing else.

These are turnkey boxes with generic hardware.

Make me an offer or arrange to see.

-Christopher Erickson