RE: Java VM

Subject: RE: Java VM
From: stephen king (sking@chartercollege.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 12:42:58 AKDT

I think some candles and incense might help as well <grin>.

I remember having a similar issue a long long time ago in a place far =
far away....best I can remember of the solution was the addition of an =
environmental variable named "CLASSPATH" that pointed to where the =
.class files were...hope that helps but I'm not too confident.

Stephen

PS--sorry to all y'all that had to look at all the good happy encryption =
key data that got sent to the list over the weekend. Gotta love =
learning new technology...'specially when it was created by Microsoft.