Re: [Fwd: RE: help with print queues]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: help with print queues]
From: Arthur Corliss (arthur@corlissfamily.org)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 10:46:07 AKDT

> It depends mostly on the paper stock you use.. Personally I'm
> not sure why you want to print out duplicate checks unless you
> really want an exact duplicate. It sound like, in this case,
> the paper stock already has the "Duplicate" printed, in which
> case you still just want two exact duplicates printed.
>
> As for how to do it, I think it depends on your program.. It shoudn't
> be too hard to make a script that duplicates on a per-page basis,
> but I dont have anything to supply at the moment.

For that matter, it would be simple (depending on the format the job is
submitted in) to add a transparent layer on top of the rasterised image
with the "COPY" or "DUPLICATE" text superimposed.

--

--Arthur Corliss Bolverk's Lair -- http://arthur.corlissfamily.org/ Digital Mages -- http://www.digitalmages.com/ "Live Free or Die, the Only Way to Live" -- NH State Motto