Re: apu pc's

Subject: Re: apu pc's
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 16:43:54 AKDT

I just tested a Micron 486 VL, 27" tower.
230volt AT power supply w/ 90cm fan, gorgeous inside and out ...
3.5" and 5.25A" floppies, seven ea 5.25 slots, 1-HD (erased)
4ea 72pin simm slots, boots w/ 16mb (but I bet we could come up with
some 8meg simms).

There is a second (identical one behind that, and they won't be here
when the first dump run gets made this week!

Good for any AT mainboard that will live on 230 watts.

Stanley Long
337-6161
Tudor & Muldoon corner