Re: Report?

Subject: Re: Report?
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 11:33:23 AKDT

Be sure to point out that Linux is helping to save the environment... (if
your boss has any "green" in him).

It's no secret that many old slow-processor machines, that would otherwise
be destined for the dump, have found useful and fulfilling lives as
firewall/file/web/mail servers running Linux.

Linux has grown in popularity, and is being supported by major tech players.
This trend will continue.

Microsoft has continued to price gouge, and produce products that are buggy
and incompatible with other systems. This trend will most likely continue

The trend is your friend. Pay attention to it.