Re: SCSI

Subject: Re: SCSI
From: James Gibson (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 19:38:02 AKDT

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Arthur Corliss wrote:
> As a side note, does anyone know what the fastest EIDE on the market is?
> Seems that market doesn't make that big a deal of it like they do for
> SCSI.

IIRC[*] I saw 10k rpm UDMA-133 EIDE drives on the market ~6-8 months ago.
They weren't that attractive price-wise though.. I think they were close
to 7200rpm SCSI drives in price..

--James Gibson

[*] I could be completely mistaken here.. any delusions contained in this
e-mail can be accurately blamed on either the 90-100 degree heat or the US
Government (preferably one of the TLAs..). That is all.