Re: apache sec hole..

Subject: Re: apache sec hole..
From: Herr Nagengast (todd@gnosh.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 22:10:24 AKDT

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, FeLoNiouS MoNK wrote:

> I got the word down today that someone at gobbles team made an
> exploit multiwide for apache .. anything 1.3.26 or below...

I haven't followed this terribley closely, but don't you mean
1.3.25 or below? (and below 2.0.39?)

I'm not trying to be overly pedantic, but there's not something in
the wild that hasn't been addressed, is there?
Todd

---
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - B. Franklin, 1759