RE: positive linux news article

Subject: RE: positive linux news article
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 09:28:10 AKDT

Greg Madden responded to:
> On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 08:40, Leif Sawyer wrote:
> >
> > http://www.nwfusion.com/news/2002/0624ximian.html?net
> >
> > Does Evolution have Connecter integrated? It's hard to tell from
> > articles and the website.
>
> Not sure what you mean by 'integrated', the 'connector' is a separate
> app, costs extra $$, evolution is free (libre).

The article seems to mention some exchange support with the desktop
edition of evolution. It's just confusing enough to me this morning
before coffee..

But now that i've had coffee, i think i understand the setup:

Evolution contains an imap/pop3/smtp mail client with some additional
groupware functionality.

Connector is an additional 'plugin' that utilizes Evolution to deliver
an Exchange-capable client.

So, nobody is playing with this yet, eh?