Re: OpenOffice.org Impress help

Subject: Re: OpenOffice.org Impress help
From: James McMorris (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 17:25:05 AKDT

Correction...the pic and the line were set as a group automatically. I
figured it out anyways by reverse engineering the box.

The way to do it is select the "rectangle" tool on the left (just below
the text tool). Have the selections set (from left to right)
to "Continuous", your line size, the outline color, and "Invisisble".
You have to manually draw the lines, unlike Word which does it
autamatically. But hey, the program is free.

-Buddha