RE: Processor types

Subject: RE: Processor types
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 16:04:50 AKDT

This sounds like it may be a variant of one of the hardware hacks to use
the Coppermines on ABIT's BP6. There is another one that uses the
coppermine upgrade adapter socket. Both the socket and the mobo need to
be modified for that one.

There are mobos out there that will use duals of either the original
celeron or the coppermine without hacks on the users part.

Jim Gribbin