Macintosh

Subject: Macintosh
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 08:58:41 AKDT

    I picked up a Macintosh 6100/60AV, it came with a big 19' moniter.
This is my first mac. Why wont my moniter work? I guess the powersupply
on the mac supports both the mac and the moniter, right? Even if I plug
in in with a regular cable, I get no power/ Is this a Mac thing I
missing here, or do I have a bunk moniter?

Where might I get an ethernet card (are their cards?) for this? I have
an external modem that came with it, but would like it on my network. Oh
yeah, the box itself seems to boot fine, But I can't see anything on the
screen. One more thing, will any Apple moniter work on this? It seems to
have a funny plug. (I have a few adapters that came with it as well)

Adam