(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 16:22:16 AKDT

there have been problems with loading windows on one
machine and sticking it into a diff machine to use. i
have an old compac that does boot from a cd rom. if ya
like i can swap out my hard drive for yours for a few
minutes, fdisk and format it, sys it and load the
apropriate cab files on it for you. you should be able
boot it to a c: prompt and load win 98 the right way;
with registry built for your motherboard and the
sectors laid out the way you bios like it. its a whole
lot safer that way than loading ot on another computer
and moving it back to the laptop.