RE: configuration file changes

Subject: RE: configuration file changes
From: Jim Kerr (afjsk@uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 22:35:48 AKDT

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but just incase I'll throw in my two
bits.

In these days of gigabyte hard disks is it against the rules to have
different configuration files? Then write a script that will simply 'mv' the
desired configuration file into place?

 o o
o o o
o o Jim Kerr, Juggling Fool
 \0/
  ^
 / \
"Any fool can make something complex;
it takes a genius to make something simple."
Woody Guthrie