cyrix 266 for sale

Subject: cyrix 266 for sale
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 22:37:21 AKDT

I was given a Packard Bell computer, but I already have more than enough
computers around, and not enough space to keep this one too :) The full
specs are:

Packard Bell model 730
Cyrix M-II 266Mhz
40mb RAM
4gb HD
CD-ROM (24x or better, I think)
Sound card
Network card (twisted pair & coax)
56K Modem
Floppy drive
1 USB / 2 serial / 1 parallel

I have not put Linux on it, so I don't know how compatible the various
parts are. It currently has Win98 on it, but I will format the drive
before selling, since it came from a business, and I don't have the
original system media.

Everything is in good shape, except one of the clips on a front plastic
piece is broke, so it doesn't stay on very well, and it the heatsink fan
is starting to make some clicking noises, so it probably needs to be
replaced soon.

If someone wants it, I'm asking $50.

Justin