Re: OpenOffice CD Labels

Subject: Re: OpenOffice CD Labels
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 10:22:26 AKDT

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 15:04, Mike Barsalou wrote:

> I am doing a presentation on the 13th of this month for the PC users group.
> I will be burning copies of the OpenOffice CD and was hoping someone would
> consider producing an OpenOffice label.
>
> I would like to have OpenOffice 1.0 and www.aklug.org on the label. The
> OpenOffice logo would be nice too, but not necessary.
>
> I am planning on burning 30 CD's
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike

This prompts me to pass along a thought I have. As readers of this list
know I have spammed the list concering Debian cd's & DVD's. Seems like
something we all do as 'AKLUG' is produce disks to distribute. I think
it would be a 'good thing' (tm) to have a printer that prints directly
on media. This is an inkjet printer, they start at ~ $1000. This is
beyond what I can contribute myself, maybe as a group we could buy such
a thing to enhance our distributions ?

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.