Re: Slackware updating glibc/glib...........

Subject: Re: Slackware updating glibc/glib...........
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 22:48:03 AKDT

Thanks for the reply Arthur.
Yes that is what I did, I down loaded a tiny dit/ CRUX which
is based off BSD/init and have been studying the slack and crux
setup to learn this from LFS site......

Quiet a setup, I do not hate slack I love it but I would just like
to trim and build my own for easy maintaning of the software pkgs
installed, plus I never use most of the binaries in TGZ built with
with multiple binaries installed.......

On a side Arthuer I asked in my other post/reply on where I can get
the dist yoou built or at least the INIT/scripts you replaced on
Patricks distro/slack........I would very much like to study them please.....

Thanks again
emf