Re: Linux distros to unite - Linux Vendors Gang Up On Red Hat

Subject: Re: Linux distros to unite - Linux Vendors Gang Up On Red Hat
From: Justin Dieters (justind@rpka.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 15:45:56 AKDT

> Only thing I have to say is that they better not screw up SuSE.

Amen to that. SuSE 7.3 is the really the first OS that I actually find
enjoyable to use (read: more productive work than headaches) If they did
screw it up, I'd probably go back to Mandrake - hopefully by then they'll
have some of the problems I had with it worked out. Actually, they probably
do, with their new release, but I'm choosing to stick with SuSE 7.3 - if it
ain't broke, don't fix it, eh? :)

Justin