RE: Sparc junkies

Subject: RE: Sparc junkies
From: Leif Sawyer (lsawyer@gci.com)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 08:41:07 AKDT

Chris Brown writes:
> Off the top of my head I might me looking for SM41 to SM81 CPU modules
> (have an SS10 with late enought firmware to take SM81s), SBUS to
> PCMCIA adapters, SBUS 100Mbit ether + UltraWide SCSI adapters, etc...

Ooh.. sbus pcmcia adapters? That sounds like fun. And a way to get
USB into my ultrasparc. (unless there's an sbus-usb card somewhere,
which i doubt)

I'm not sure if we've got any 'extra' 100+UWscsi floating around. They're
probably still marked as 'spare' just in case.

Although if we did have some, and you had some 24-bit sbus graphics cards
for U1/U2 boxen, I know somebody who'd be fighting for a trade.. :-)