Re: Grabbing a window

Subject: Re: Grabbing a window
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 22:16:37 AKDT

Red Hat has an applet called 'screenshooter' that can be used to capture
the whole screen or any portion of it.

On my Gnome system (which has Ximian installed, so it may be different)
it is found under:
 Programs (the main menu) -> Applets -> Utility -> Screen Shooter

It will dock itself on your panel and your good to go.

Anthony