ITExpo & Installfest

Subject: ITExpo & Installfest
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 13:58:56 AKDT

We have been asked again to be at the IT Expo. They have also asked us to
do the installfest again.

I think I would like to give it one more try to do the installfest at the IT
Expo. We had a good amount of snow fall and we did not understand the
logistics of the building very well. I think this explains the low turnout.

It will be October 1st (Tues) and 2nd (Wed) this year.

Let's here some feedback on this. After the initial responses, we will move
this discussion to the aklug-ops list.

Mike