Re: Mozilla browser

Subject: Re: Mozilla browser
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Wed May 15 2002 - 15:32:00 AKDT

On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 11:29, Cisco wrote:

> Has anyone been trying the new release of the mozilla browser? Its seems pretty good, although I
> don't know if its any better than Konqueror.
> http://www.mozilla.org/
>
> - Cisco Serret

Konqueror 3.x has fixed the java script issue that kept me out of my
bank account, this makes it my first choice. Opera is also just to neat
to pass up. But to address the Mozilla question, I haven't tried it
other than I use Galeon which uses parts? of it to run, Galeon has some
additional features I like, seems a bit flaky on my KDE box though.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.