Viewing message headers

Subject: Viewing message headers
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 09:33:01 AKDT

Anyone know how to view message headers on a mail message coming from an
exchange server using Outlook...without opening the message?

I can view the headers through the tools/options choice on the menu after I
open it, but I don't want to open the message in the first place.

I tried saving the message as a text file and it just saves the From: TO:,
etc...not the delivery headers.

I used the .msg format and that gave me the headers and bunch of other
garbage...I can't tell where the real message started and Outlook or
Exchanged added their garbage.

Also, has anyone heard of X-MIME-Autoconverted as a header field?

Mike