Re: flood pinging <signing off>

Subject: Re: flood pinging
From: FeLoNiouS MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 23:38:57 AKDT

yea adam if you want some bash scripts to reverse engineer so you can see
how real packet attacks happen holla at me.. lol .. not that i am into that
"script-kiddie" crap .. but hey .. sometimes people on irc need to
understand the power you actually have when you have a couple of OC3s in
California on standby for floodin cable/dsl users.. hehe .. let me stop..
anywayz im off to japan for a lil while.. so ill probably unsubscribe to
this list when i get out there dependin on how much bandwith i can get where
im staying.. anywayz .. take care all...