Re: mlmtx1996

Subject: Re: mlmtx1996
From: The Alaskan Bear (akbear@akbearsden.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 19:13:35 AKDT

I have sent them an email in regards to this telling them to look
over there system and that it was spamming a mailing list that
they were not subscribed to. I just hope they take it into=20
consideration and do something about it.

--=20
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den
akbear@akbearsden.com
Registered Linux User: #253251
907-242-9824

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... --
=20
-- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --