RE: Next obvious question

Subject: RE: Next obvious question
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 14:36:06 AKDT

Thanks James. I don't mind reading through the documentation..in fact I
have...what I am trying to ask is...what are some of the methods people use
to CHECK what they have done.

I can read the docs...think I am right...but still screw it up...Won't know
for sure until I use some form a external checker on my web server.

Anyone have ideas about this?

Mike