RE: ASP on Apache

Subject: RE: ASP on Apache
From: Michael Gillson (Michael_Gillson@chugachelectric.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 09:31:56 AKDT

My needs are the same. Where can I find out more about PHP?

>>> "Brian ThunderEagle" <aklug@arcadia.2y.net> 04/29/02 09:31AM >>>
I heard that ASP was a real pain to use with Apache, but that it can
be
done. What are you going to be doing exactly with your ASP content? I
myself
use it primarily for Database connections and Cookies. If this is your
case,
I would recommend looking into PHP which would be much easier in a
Linux
environment, as I have found.

        Brian ThunderEagle (Web / Network Administrator)
        mailto:furbs@arcadia.2y.net
        http://arcadia.2y.net
        http://akfragfest.n3.net