[Fwd: RE:Fwd: Compromised Linux Box [#7826335]] (Response from hypermart.net)"

Subject: [Fwd: RE:Fwd: Compromised Linux Box [#7826335]] (Response from hypermart.net)"
From: Alan Caruth (saono@artificiallives.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 16:02:20 AKDT

My coworker was going to submit the site to hypermart.net in order to have them shut it down but I wanted to give people running around the chance to see the tools and other things before the site being taken offline..

To me it is as important to learn from the experience as to shut the site down and by having access to someones repository of tools you can learn a bunch about how they do things..

Have a good one.
-Alan