Re: tiny computers?

Subject: Re: tiny computers?
From: Jason C. Neumann (lister@geekvenue.net)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 21:04:25 AKDT

Greetings,

I have not collected any specific data on various appliance type computers.
However, I have a very small NanoII PC that I have been using as a web/mail
server for the last 6 months and I am very pleased with it's
price/performance. Checkout http://www.linux-works.com for details on the
NanoII PC, and checkout http://www.geekveneue.net/chucktips to see my FreeBSD
website which is running on that server.

Jason

The Geekvenue (http://www.geekvenue.net)