help with spam

Subject: help with spam
bryan@ak.net
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 04:01:14 AKDT

Guys, I need some help here. It seems some sort of spam agent
got into my system. If I used Windows, I wouldn't be surprised,
but on my linux system, I'm a little disturbed.

I casually looked at the 'alias' mail folder that qmail establishes
for email to root, and I saw a failure to deliver a message from a
bogus address to a spammer's system. The original message is quoted
below: