Sendmail Virus Question

Subject: Sendmail Virus Question
From: bupdegraff (bupdegraff@akbible.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 09:30:20 AKDT

Folks,

We are using Norton Antivirus Enterprise Edition which is centrally
administered through our NT 4.0 server. Our E-Mail service is provided
through our Sun Microsystems Cobalt Qube3 Internet Appliance running Linux
which presumably uses Sendmail for the mail server.

This morning, one of my users received the message below: