RE: cmd.exe root.exe

Subject: RE: cmd.exe root.exe
From: Robert Swift (bswift@customcpu.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:18:19 AKDT

Aside from the annoyance and the waste of bandwidth, are those of you who
have servers that are being deluged with the nimda or other attempted
exploits having any success reporting these incidents to your respective
ISP's. I have been running a web server for awhile and repeatedly forward my
logs to my ISP security people. I'm just wondering how many of us do more
than just raise shields ( so to speak )?

Bob Swift