Re: dselect apt-get

Subject: Re: dselect apt-get
From: James F. Zuelow Jr. (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 10:45:05 AKST

Looks like you've already found the mirror list. The default
apt-sources lists are on the Debian web pages (I'm posting the URLs
instead of just the apt-get lines as the actual lines may change once
Woody becomes stable):

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/
http://www.debian.org/releases/unstable/

Also the security updates are at:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/errata
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/errata
(there are no security updates for Sid, use the Woody updates)

These links might help someone perusing the archives who isn't familiar
with the syntax for apt sources.

Cheers,

James