RE: NIC Teaming

Subject: RE: NIC Teaming
aklug@mail.arcadia.2y.net
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 18:58:23 AKST

Through some research I have finally found exactly what I am looking for. There
is a web site which I do not have the address of at the moment that compared
benchmarks for NIC Teaming via hardware/drivers and Software. The option that
came out number one was "NIC Express" from http://www.ipmetrics.com

I downloaded the trial software but have not tested it myself. The downfall to
this software is that it is a 30 day evaluation program, then you must purchase
it...unfortunatly for a price of $349.00 per server, or $495.00 for Enterprise
manager.

This is a pretty pricy utility, but it has downloads for both Windows and
Linux. I will write more once I test the software.

     Brian ThunderEagle (Web/Network Administrator)
     furbs@arcadia.2y.net
     http://arcadia.2y.net
     http://akfragfest.n3.net