Please help

Subject: Please help
From: Kirk McFadden (captkirk1767@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 18:04:24 AKST

I'm screwed. Please help. Would someone please send me
the email address of the mailing list administrator or
if you are that person can you please help me. My
selected password does not work and I do not have the
original authentication string that was auto-mailed to
me, therefore I can do nothing to change my settings
on my account and my mailbox is getting slam-hammerred
by all the emails coming through the aklug list. What
I want to do is unsubscribe before I reach account
saturation, which will occur soon as I have already
reached the event horizon threshold and I cannot hit
delete fast enough to stem the tide. Can you please
pretty please go in and get my email address out of
there or unsubscribe me? Many thanx in advance......

captkirk1767@yahoo.com