Re: the newbie saga continues

Subject: Re: the newbie saga continues
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 00:14:02 AKST

I like the idea, I've already added this site to my bookmarks. Ran
across something else you might want to take into consideration.

http://www.techrepublic.com/article.jhtml?id=r00820011101wit01.htm&src=search

An article on guidelines for making web sites more accessible to people
with disabilities.

Jim Gribbin