[wpd] Web Page Design

Subject: [wpd] Web Page Design
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 09:22:20 AKST

Greetings Chris! I am cross-posting this to the aklug-ops as well as
the regular aklug list to encourage moving this thread to the
aklug-ops list. It will reduce the noise on the aklug list as well
as make use of the little used aklug-ops list, which, I think was
set up for this sort of thing.

I also recommend the subject line containe some sort of
identification such as I have used, "[wpd]", so addressees may set
up a filter regardless of the source of a message dealing with web
page design for the aklug.

Short and sweet this time. More later. fgd