RE: newbie stuff

Subject: RE: newbie stuff
jsaam@mcc-cpa.com
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 09:35:04 AKST

Hehe funny -- I used that site the other night looking up some Sendmail /
DNS relate things.. Don't recall if it helped any, but I did like it.

Part of the fun of Linux, is learning new stuff, and (unless it's an
emergency) digging to find out how to do things. Gives you a sense of
completion when it's up and running, not only that, but you'll learn more
about how things work if you actually research the commands --- vs. someone
giving you step by step instructions.. Not that I'm apposed to any newb
sites (as I'm also a newb) -