Re: Dee r u using 8.0 yet?

Subject: Re: Dee r u using 8.0 yet?
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 21:42:18 AKST

Uh, yes your right, however Dee I think SuSE is my favorite because
of the lack of security knowledge on my part....SuSE is set pretty
nice in that department....
I know you can do these things in all of them, however us learning
from trial and error need attention to details such as SuSE provides
to security.....
So saying that I am running 7.3 right now on 4 boxes and redhat on 2
The one thing I like about redhat is the amount of people using it
you don't have to look far for an app to install or compile.....
SuSE fp site is hard to navigate with all of the rpms buried in the
people section of the ftp server.....

Thanks for the info Dee

emf