Re: mpeg video player?

Subject: Re: mpeg video player?
From: Craig Callender (craigc@corith.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 10:28:59 AKST

MPlayer. Get it off http://www.freshmeat.net. I really like it. Kinda
of b*tch to configure though.

-- Craig C.

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Cisco wrote:

Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:55:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Cisco <shootseabass@yahoo.com>
To: aklug@aklug.org
Subject: mpeg video player?

What is a good mpeg video player that I can install on my Suse box? For som=
e reason when I try to
open a mpeg video file from inside of LimeWire, it opens up Netscape and I =
get nothing but a bunch
of weird errors.

- Cisco Serret

Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards=AE
http://movies.yahoo.com/

        In the beginning there was data. The data was without form and
null, and darkness was upon the face of the console; and the Spirit of
IBM was moving over the face of the market. And DEC said, "Let there
be registers"; and there were registers. And DEC saw that they
carried; and DEC separated the data from the instructions. DEC called
the data Stack, and the instructions they called Code. And there was
evening and there was morning, one interrupt.
                -- Rico Tudor, "The Story of Creation or, The Myth of Urk"