Yahoo mail

Subject: Yahoo mail
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 08:42:18 AKST

Looks like I set up my mail server just in time:

-----
Yahoo! is to start charging for its email forwarding and POP3 services.

Users of the service have until April 24 to decided whether to cough up
for the service. Yahoo! said it will offer existing users the service
for a special promo price of $19.99. The normal fee is $29.99 a year.

Yahoo! claims it is imposing the subscription so that it can "improve
service quality...and reduce spam". The fact that Yahoo! lost $92.8
million last year obviously has nothing to do with it.
-----

Read more here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/23/24518.html

I guess webmail is still free, but I hate having to screw around with
webmail..

Justin
enderak@yahoo.com