RE: Consultants that support Linux

Subject: RE: Consultants that support Linux
From: Sean Closson (sclosson@MDGI.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 09:16:02 AKST

Please include Mercury Data Group, Inc. in your list of consultants that =
support Linux. We have a couple of technicians here that are able to =
support Linux. For businesses that care about such things, some of our =
techs hold LPI-1 certifications.
Company Name: Mercury Data Group, Inc. (MDGI)
Email: info@mdgi.com=20