Re: Running game servers on Linux

Subject: Re: Running game servers on Linux
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 22:32:10 AKST

I can help with setting up UT servers and on your desktop
for playing, I have setup Q2 a long time ago...like 2 years
ago I think.........
I set Q3 not to long ago it is easy to setup I just forget
the settings for the playing in X...The render options for
It has been 2 years on HL-Counter-strike to...I was unable to play
on my desktop so I got pissed and quit using it, I hate the
frigging dual-boot stuff..........

I am coming Friday Because I want to talk with Greg about or
whom ever about compiling my kernel sources on a deb machine....

I will bring all of my confs for UT with me.....

emf