Enigma won't start..

Subject: Enigma won't start..
From: Kirk McFadden (captkirk1767@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 20:30:38 AKST

Running 7.2, without my cable modem connection. When I
try to boot up the start series runs fine and it goes
through all the 'starting this, starting that' lines
with the 'ok' next to it, and then it gets to
'starting eth0' and it just hangs.......flashing
sursor....nothing else. I can't boot!

I'm at a place (Bethel) where I don't have cable
access so i have to try and use a phone connection and
set up ppp. But I have to get booted up before I can
do anything......any help? Thanx in advance...

captkirk1767@yahoo.com