Friday meeting place

Subject: Friday meeting place
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 14:42:46 AKST

Hello All.

I put in a request for the use of the building and it was approved with
a few limitations.

 * I am required to be there for each meeting. (This will be a problem)
 * There can be maximum of 20 people there.
 * The schedule of meetings must be static.

I don't know how many people usually show up to the Friday meetings, so
I do not know if the 20 person limit will be a problem. The static
schedule shouldn't be a problem.

The real problem with it, is that they require me to be present at every
meeting. My personal schedule is quite dynamic and I am usually busy on
Friday nights (I haven't actually been to a meeting yet though I'd like
to). I was hoping that it wouldn't matter if I was there or not, but
such is not the case.

Because of this, I would suggest that this location be a last resort
and/or a temporary meeting place until other locations can be found.

Anthony