Re: Friday Nites @ APU

Subject: Re: Friday Nites @ APU
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 13:05:31 AKST

Greetings all and especially Anthony!

Although I personally don't want to loose the connection to the
universities, this may be the opportunity to bringing all the
various interested parties back under one roof (pun intended). After
coming together again, we may be able to formally organize as a
501(c)(3) and there by receive tax deductable donations from
corporations, partnerships, and individuals (business or personal).
Then, there is the possibility of affiliated clubs at the
universities, thereby making the currently tenuous link stronger.

What could we offer SBS? Hmmm... Networking computers and embedded
devices is the wave of the future.