Re: BlackBox

Subject: Re: BlackBox
From: Michael Fowler (michael@shoebox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:25:36 AKST

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 07:32:54AM -0900, Adam Elkins wrote:

> Anyone use BlackBox? I can't seem to find any documentation on it.

The previously official site is blackbox.alug.org, but it hasn't change for
quite some time. It has links to the user guide, but they're broken because
themes.org moved it to http://bb.classic.themes.org/php/docs.phtml?docid=25.
One of the current authors has a web site at
http://dp.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb/, which includes some useful information
and the above link to the user guide.

When I began first configuring blackbox I put together a description list of
each configuration item. It can be found at
http://shoebox.netblackboxrc.txt. This list is for 0.51, so it may not be
as appropriate if you're using a more recent version.

Michael

--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net
Programmer, System Administrator   www.gallanttech.com