One more stack to go...

Subject: One more stack to go...
From: Tom (thogland@alaskatech.org)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 20:30:30 AKST

Found a big stack of leftover Novell boxes that need a home...

Two Netware 4.1 250-user kits
One Netware/IP 2.1
One Novell Replication Services 1.2

One of the NW4.1 boxes has the CD (still sealed) and license floppy, the
other just has the license floppy (missing the CD and registration card).
The Netware/IP is still in a sealed box. The Replication services has the
CD and registration card.

All late '95 stuff, I know, but would make a good "upgrade-from" kit for
someone. Used to be worth a bunch, but now I'm looking for it to go away.

Make offer? Preferably a multi-thousand-dollar offer, but right now (in
midst of packing and moving) any offer will sound pretty damn good... :-)