Re: Using Cassiopeia PDA with Linux (Another USB Question)

Subject: Re: Using Cassiopeia PDA with Linux (Another USB Question)
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 23:31:40 AKST

I looked into this a while back because my brother got an HP Journada. I
think USB would be the easy part. I gave up on it, but you might want to
check here:

        http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/linux_ce.html

I think the easiest way would be to use on of those SmartMedia devices
someone else was talking about on the list the other day.

Jim