Re: MiniPC

Subject: Re: MiniPC
From: Jason (lister@geekvenue.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 02:20:44 AKST

Greetings,

I use this little PC (NanoII) for my server running FreeBSD, but they will
ship it with SuSE. It's worth checking out! I have also seen it also
advertised as the 'MiniBook PC'. As a side note, I'm using both the built in
RealTek nic and a LinkSys USB nic.

http://www.linux-works.com/html/nano_ii.html

 -Jason

> If not, just grab a slot off another motherboard and mount
> that....
>
> Adam
>
> On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 09:23, Greg Madden wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 05:35, Dave Loutrel (ACME) wrote:
> > > A couple of us at good ole ACME have been thinking about using this:
http://www.powerleap.com/Products/Ren370S.htm as a starting point for a
MiniPC. Has anyone played with this?